Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Snapshot of Me!

When composing a brief bio, it's hard to figure out what information to include and what to leave out. How can I sum up who I am in only a few brief sentences? Well I will certainly try! Here are a few brief bullet points that help give someone the overall picture of who I am:

-I am a newly wed! I just recently was married in March.
-I have two dogs whom I adore. Kozmo is a Black Lab/Siberian Huskey and Grayson is an 8 month old long-haired Chihuahua. I spend most of my free time with them and pretty much treat they like my children :)
-I would like to teach High School Language Arts, but will also being getting authorizations for Middle School Language Arts and HS/MS ESOL.
-I love reading! My favorite book is Pride & Prejudice, although I recently read the Hunger Games series this summer, and would have to say that I also greatly enjoyed them as well!
-I have two younger brothers, a brother and sister-in-law and one adorable niece. Family is incredibly important to me, so I often try to visit them as much as possible.
-Outdoor sports are great in any season! In the Winter you can find me out skiing at Mt. Bachelor, hiking in the snow, or ice skating where possible. In the Summer I love to swim, boat, wake board, wake surf, and cycle.
-I wish I was better at sports, unfortunately I am fairly uncoordinated.
-My favorite color is yellow!

Well that's all I have to share with y'all for now. Thanks for taking a few to get to know more about me.







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on your recent marriage, and best wishes in achieving your goals to teach HS Language Arts.

    ReplyDelete